Date: October 01, 2021
Please see attached notice to Mariners No 14 of 2021, No 4 & 5 buoys Wexford Harbour.
Date: September 17, 2021
Date: June 18, 2021
Summer Junior Tennis Co-Ordinator Required for WHBTC
We are currently recruiting a Junior Tennis Co-ordinator to arrange team tennis, doubles, mixed and singles for Juniors of all ages in an enthusiastic and fun manner.
The primary objective is to encourage Junior players, increase participation and enjoyment and to facilitate progression of all levels from beginners upwards.
Focus primarily on playing for fun and;
(1) For beginners: games to learn basic skills-how to hold the racket, hit the ball, hand eye co- ordination, ball skills
(2) for novices: game play to learn forehand, backhand , serve , moving round the court, basic rules of tennis
(3) for intermediate: games to learn match play etiquette, general improvement
Hours of work: Three sessions per week, two hours per session possibly more depending on demand.
Skills & Experience
· The ideal candidate should be an experienced tennis player with an interest in coaching or a coaching qualification and a passion for encouraging and helping children of all ages to enjoy and improve at their tennis.
· Garda Vetting and Safeguarding 1 are essential requirements for the position
Apply with CV and Cover Letter outlining your interest in the role to email@example.com on or before Monday 21st June 2021.
Date: April 20, 2021
Date: April 14, 2021
We are looking to recruit an ISA qualified Advanced Sailing Instructor to run our Level 4 Junior Sailing Courses in July & August. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with CV if interested.