Topper Southerns 2021
Notice of Race
The organizing authority is Topper Ireland and WHBTC in
conjunction with the International Topper Class Association Ireland
- The fee for the event is €50 for members of
the Topper Ireland (ITCA) association and an additional €30 membership of ITCA
if not members.
- Members of WHBTC can book via their Smartclub Account. All other entrants please click on the link https://bit.ly/3c5dPJd
- We can accommodate 60 boats maximum on a first come
first served basis. Once we reach the 60 max number we will create a waiting
list in time and date order of application.
- Closing Date is Midnight on the 14th June 2021.
Entries after this date will depend on space availability.
- Due to Covid 19 restrictions only competitors,
Coaches and Event Team will be allowed access to the yard at the event.
- On arrival six spaces have been made available in
our carpark for unloading and loading to be operated by the sailor pod to
unload and reload boats onto their trollies. The competitor will then move
their own boat to the designate space in the boat park. The car is to be
removed to public parking ASAP to allow the next boat to be unloaded or loaded.
- Parking is not available for competitors in the club
car park as the club continues to operate for its own members both boating and
- Support boats and coach boats to launch at the
public slip in Ferrybank. The club will help with moorings for these boats and
a ferry service back to Ferrybank not to the club will be provided.
- All communication about the event will be by email
or WhatsApp group TBA